Saturday, December 21, 2019

KYLE HERBUT FROST





UNTITLED


It's quiet today
As I sit here in the dark, the rain silently drumming on the chairs outside
I wonder, will my day be full of life and laughter or the empty desires of a slowly dying man.
The game has many levels and can be played in almost every way, you even get to play as yourself
But you probably won't, a mask is so easy to wear and a costume so easy to find, that soon you forget who you really are inside
So caught up in pretending to be someone you are not in order to impress those that don't care, you lose yourself in the game
I hope you win, as do I
But remember it's just a game, there are no real rules or even players
Just you and me in a world of infinite possibilities, so smile with me and let's play together


******************************************copyright Kyle Herbut Frost 2019.

Kyle Herbut Frost is a writer, thinker and free spirit who lives in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment